kulls and Laughter
The Day of the Dead in Mexico City has become a celebration where sorrow, laughter, skulls and sugar exist side by side. How did this tradition become invested with such unique characteristics?
* Death’s Grin
* From Ritual to Festival
* Alfeñique for All Souls Day
* City Graveyards on the Day of the Dead
* Day of the Dead
* Jose Guadalupe
- * Death's Grin
- * From Ritual to Festival
- * Alfeñique for All Souls Day
- * City Graveyards on the Day of the Dead
- * Day of the Dead
- * Jose Guadalupe
92 Pages | Some of the pictures featured in this beautiful publication.