Who doesn’t love guacamole? Yes we know it’s extra but now you can make your own with this easy guacamole recipe.
Recipe Ingredients :
- 4 Ripe Haas Avocados Diced or mashed
- 1tb Lemon juice
- 2 Tomatoes peeled and chopped
- 1c Onions finely chopped
- 1t Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1tb Jalapeño Chiles – chopped (1 or 2 depending on tolerance to Picante!)
- 1tb Fresh cilantro — chopped
- Chop or mash the ripe avocado, then add the lemon or lime juice.
- Peel, chop, and drain the tomatoes. Mix with the other ingredients.
- Cover and chill. Serve as a dip with tortilla chips, or on tacos, quesadillas, pork, chicken or steak. The possibilities are delicious and endless!
Guacamole was made by the Aztecs as early as the 1500s. It is traditionally made by mashing ripe avocados with a molcajete with lime juice and salt.
This is the traditional recipe.
There are many variations to the basic Guacamole recipe. You can even add two teaspoons of Tequila!